Thursday, February 18, 2016

4DK on The Projection Booth

When I was a boy I never dreamed that I would one day be a guest on the Projection Booth podcast. That is mainly because the Projection Booth podcast, the Internet, and the very idea of podcasting would not exist for many years. Anyway, my point is that now they do, so it seems it was decreed by fate that the Projection Booth's latest episode would feature friend of 4DK Beth Watkins of Beth Loves Bollywood and myself having a lively conversation with host Mike White about Sholay, perhaps the most beloved film in the history of Indian commercial cinema. Of course, I also give ample mention to my book, Funky Bollywood: The Wild World of 1970s Indian Action Cinema, which is still available wherever fine books are sold.

Check out the episode here.

No comments: